1. Plantation Shutters let in much more light when open, and block more light out when closed; great for baby rooms.
2. A plantation shutter is Much safer and less frustration, no blind cords to get tangled up or be a child hazard.
3. Your windows look dressed, even if you don’t have fabric treatments
4. Energy efficiency, custom shutters provide much better insulation than other alternatives, decreasing your utility bills.
5. A plantation shutter is guaranteed not to warp or bend.
6. No more slatted horizontal blinds rattling in your open windows.
7. No lopsided venetian blind slats.
8. Comes with decor frames, nice clean look around the windows, opt out of Builders frame.
9. A plantation shutter is quick & easy to clean.
10. Custom Shutters last for many many years, unlike curtains, shades & some blinds that fade when continuously exposed to the sun.
11. Raises the value of your home.
12. Shutters come with dyi touch up paint if you dent or scratch a slat.